MyHep AllIndication of MyHep All:
Myhep ALL is mix of two medicine velpatasvir 100mg Plus Sofosbuvir 400mg. Myhep ALL is combination of two-drug for the Treatment of Hepatitis C Disease. It is administered as a Single Pill for daily containing the viral NS5A inhibitor velpatasvir and sofosbuvir,a nucleotide inhibitor of the viral RNA polymerase. This is the first treatment drug, that acts for all of genotypic, and is taken entirely by mouth. A single tablet regimen is used for adults with genotype 1-6 chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection with pangenotypic activity.
MyHep All Dosage & Administration:
- Myhep ALL is a internal use medicine as your Medical Advisor Prescribe you.
- Patients without cirrhosis & with compensated Cirrhosis (Child-Pugh A): Should recommend to take Myhep ALL for 12 weeks.
- Patients with decompensated cirrhosis (Child-Pugh B or C): Myhep ALL.
- and weight-based ribavirin with foods should be for 12 weeks.
- Weight-based ribavirin dose.
- Less than or Equal 75 kg: 1000 mg/day PO divided BID
- ≥75 kg: 1200 mg/day PO divided BID
- Dose modification:Severe renal impairment (eGFR less than 30mL/min/1.73 m²) or ESRD: No dosage recommendation has been give owing to higher exposures (up to 20-fold) of the predominant sofosbuvir metabolite
MyHep All (Sofosbuvir 400mg & Velpatasvir) 100mg Tablets ?
MyHep All medication is a mixture of sofosbuvir and velpatasvir. This medicine work by reducing the range of hepatitis C virus in your body, which save your immune system fight the infection and might help your liver recover.
Uses Of MyHep All Tablets:
MyLan's (Velpatasvir 100mg Plus Sofosbuvir 400mg) mixture drug are help to Treat Chronic of (long-lasting) Hepatitis C Virus infection, A viral infection of the liver. It might sometimes be used with another antiviral medication (ribavirin).
Sofosbuvir Velpatasvir Common Side Effects :
Common MyHep All side effects may include:
* Sleep problems (insomnia)
* Tired Feeling (Fatigue)
Call Your Doctor At Once If You Have:
* feeling Weak or Shallow breathing
* few level of Red blood Cells-Pale skin,Weakness, Rapid heart rate ,Difficulty focusing.
* Slow Heartbeats Rythm
If you also take amiodarone: Seek or Adviced to take medical help right away if you feel Fatigue & Light-headed, Shortness of breath Chest Pain, Memory problems & Confusions Other side effects that may occur.